We work with an extensive network of venture capital firms, venture debt firms, and strategic investors to raise appropriate funding for each stage of a company’s development, and can assist you in all stages of private fund raising. We have been incredibly successful in obtaining funds for clients. Although we have an excellent network of investors (funds and private) with a broad reach into numerous sectors of the economy, our success is a function of our fundraising methodology that address what happens before, during, and after funds are obtained.
We take responsibility for identifying appropriate investors, and making the initial pitch with the management team. Our investor partners know who we are, know our process, and have likely worked with us in the past, we are able to get meetings and face-to-face time with key decision makers.
The creation of a funding strategy requires the communication to potential investors of a number of key items ranging from the vision of the company to the valuation implications of the strategic plan, and the execution stages to achieve the desired result.
We typically work with companies for a period of one to three months prior to fundraising. During this time, we work with the client on the following key areas:
- Ensure strategy is robust and addresses all key areas of the company
- Work with key constituents to ensure appropriate reporting is in place
- Perform due diligence on all parts of the company
- Prepare investor presentation in collaboration with key team members
During the search for investment, we take responsibility for identifying appropriate investors, and making the initial pitch with the management team. As these investors know who we are, understand our process, and have likely worked with us in the past, we are able to get meetings and face-to-face time that other firms would struggle to obtain. In this phase we are responsible for the following:
- Plan and schedule meetings
- Deliver presentation and relevant investment points
- Convey our findings during due diligence and discuss salient points to investors
Once funding has been obtained we typically engage with the client on a longer term basis, and use this time to ensure:
- Funding is deployed and utilized in the most effective manner
- Consistent reporting and information is provided to investors and other stakeholders
- Engage with management on on-going strategic assessments
For due diligence, we take the ownership in helping you prepare. We work with an affordable network of legal professionals at the leading law firms and can make recommendations to clients.